Monday, August 18, 2008

Soggy Bread

I hate soggy bread. It drives me crazy and makes me physically ill to see bread in the sink. It's so gross! I don't know how anyone can use bread to sop up gravy either. The texture in your mouth is so slimey. GAG! I also have a similar problem with wet toilet paper. Today I walked into the bathroom and found that my daughter had soaked some in order to wipe her arm off and then left it there on the counter. It was just discusting looking. I had to close my eyes while I got rid of it.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

I just want to know what led to a soggy bread post?! Gross! I agree though, soggy bread is disgusting as well as using your bread to soak up gravy or scoop-up other parts of a good meal. Blah.

julie said...

I am crazy, I guess. I like soggy. I especially like to dip chocolate chip cookies in coffee until they are soggy. Or graham crackers in milk! Yum...