Friday, August 29, 2008

Quirk Off

Answering my tag by Brandie to list 6 quirks about myself. I hope I still have friends after this.



1. I am a picker. I pick at zits, dry skin, anything worth popping or picking, I am there. I do it to myself and my kids. I would do it to random strangers if they would let me. Now how creepy is that?


2. I cant stand to hear someone whistling out of their nose when they breathe. It will keep me awake at night to the point of me kicking or pinching a nose.

3. Certain shapes of trees freak me out. I totally wig out over knarled or really bumpy looking trees. Oh and definitely dont ask me to touch one! I can barely stand to look at them.

4. I have a unibrow. No seriously. If I do not pluck my eyebrows will actually grow into each other. I think I must be related to Burt in some way. I actually warned people at work when I let them grow to be waxed.

5. I am not a good house wife. Sure I love to stay home, but I would much rather be playing with my kids than doing laundry. I am lucky to have a husband who puts up with my half-attempts at keeping the house at least safe.

6. I am notorious for leaving things until the last minute. Hopefully, you dont actually realize it because I usually end up pretty organized but it is only because I was up until 2 am getting things together!

I would tag some more people but I dont have alot of blogger friends yet and Brandie already tagged Julie and Breanne.

3 comments:

Breanne said...

and how in the world did the whole tree thing ever come into play - - i have never heard of that ever.

Brandie said...

trees? curious to hear that story as well.

julie said...

you have many more! you could have gone past 6! i love quirky people! i love the tree thing who would have ever thought! good thing the one at ak is not gnarled!