Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Post Partum Break Outs and Coupon Clipping

So what is up with the breakouts on my chin?! It's like I am 13 again. Every time one goes the next one pops up. It's really getting old. I am sure it's hormonal. I did it even worse with Brianna and Keira.


We had a fun day today clipping coupons over at Brandie's house. I was so behind! I still have a bit to do but it really helped to get so much done today. Now I just have to spend the next few days filing them LOL. Speaking of I guess I better get it together since I am meeting Kim at Kroger tonight!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Honestly, I never saw your breakouts today. Why is it that we notice our own flaws so clearly and yet others do not see them at all? I do this to myself all the time. Have fun at Kroger, I'll be clipping and filing myself tonight.

Thosetwogirls said...

So true. We are always our own worst critics. At least as Karl says, I can put a bit of "slap" on (makeup) and cover it up LOL!

On my way to meet Kim at Kroger soon. Also going to hit up target. We are going to have some brisket soon.