Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rockin Walmart

So normally I really hate shopping at Walmart. Its expensive and they are not usually welcoming of coupon users. Especially if we are really getting a great deal. This time I got a great cashier and even when the CS manager had to come approve my use of so many coupons (I exceeded the $ amount allowed?) it was painless. Here is what I got:


3 Wheat Thins Crackers- FREE
3 Oscar Meyer Franks- FREE
3 Sarah Lee Breads- FREE
3 Kraft Dressings- FREE
3 Kraft Singles- FREE
3 Crystal Light Lemonaids- FREE
45 Single Packs of Koolaid- $9.00
2 Double Packs News Papers- $9.00
8 Glade Plugins- $.96
3 Johnsons Cotton Swabs- $1.74
1 NB Outfit- $2.00
1 5 Pack of bibs- $6.88
1 6 Pack Socks- $5.88
1 Huggies Wash Cloths- $1.62

Total Before Coupons $114 +tax
Total After Coupons $38.04 +tax

Savings of 67% before tax!!!

The only reason my total was even that high was because I just had to have sock and bibs for Luke.

1 comment:

julie said...

You stink!!! No really, that's awesome!!! I cannot find the coupon thingy you were talking about from Walmart. Is it at the entrance? Do you subscribe to it? Share the wealth...