Friday, October 3, 2008

Walgreens Trip

I didnt have alot of energy to really search as I seem to be coming down with something but here is what I found:

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner-$23-$5mfc-$10es= $8

Scrubbibg Bubbles scrubber Free with MIR from paper

Rimmel Foundation Free with ES

I used last months rebate to pay for these so with a few other things I picked up I spent $3.67 oop and will be getting $24 back. The loss is accounted for in the $8 I had to pay for the shower cleaner(the other $3 is my 10% bonus for reloading a gc) but I had been wanting to try that for a while so went for it. I will make it up before the month is out I am sure :) There are a few other good deals and even some freebies that I didnt get I am waiting for my train to come around so I can snag some q's for them.

No comments: