Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Calling it a wrap!

I didn't want to call it quitting because after thinking about it I feel like I have done pretty darn good. However, I have come to the end of my desire to have my life dictated by my pump. I haven't actually made the final decision on if I will quit or just try to maintain a supply pumping every 6 hours. I think that if I can still do it 4 times a day and maintain then most likely I will continue for a while longer. We made it two months and when you consider I was pumping 8 times a day plus I had to actually feed him, my days and my nights pretty much were filled with this single activity. I really feel like Luke got the best of what I could give him during the critical period and I have a bit of BM frozen so we will have some for about a month after I actually completely stop.

Do I sound like I am trying to justify myself?

No comments: