Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I need a hug

To add to the last few days...

I usually set up all doctors apts for first thing in the morning. I find that I am usually in and out much faster this way. So as usual I show up for my pp checkup at 9:30am. I sit and sit and sit. Finally around 10:30 I ask if I am up soon. Uh, your apt is at 11:15. What the heck?! I have NEVER scheduled an apt for that late. I would rather have gone the next day. Well, needless to say, my house is too far to go home and come back so we sat some more. Finally around 11:40am I am called back. The apt lasted 5 minutes. I get downstairs to my car and wow great I have a parking ticket to boot. My meter had run out. I put 3 hours on it and still ran out of time. Perfect. Grant it the ticket is only $20 but do you know what $20 can buy? By this point I am so tired and frustrated that I just cried. Bless my husband for knowing that now was not the time to tease. He just told me it was not a big deal. Im glad he feels that way cos it still totally ticks me off.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Im sorry for your crappy day, I would have cried too. And it is a good thing husbands know when to be humerous and when to be a supporter.