Monday, September 29, 2008

My Addiction

Hello, my name is Anna and I am completely, utterly, and shamelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper. There I have said it. I can not go a day with out at least one and more than likely it will be closer to 3. I drank one for breakfast this morning. Hey, I dont drink coffee so I need something to kick me. Of course though what goes up must come down and let me tell you I have been crashing from these things. What do I do though?! I have tried replacing it with juice(all natural of course) and it is not the same. The whole thing is more than just caffine to me. It is a complete sensory experience. From the slight sting of the carbonation to cold wetness of it running down my throat. There is just nothing like it.

Wow it is scary that I can talk about a soft drink with such emotion...

3 comments:

Brandie said...

Your talk of Dr. Pepper is on my top list of concerns. You speak of it so highly; its become quite the addiction. Good luck breaking that habit!

julie said...

We are in this together... I have the SAME maybe slightly more intense feelings for Diet Coke.

Breanne said...

I do re call your love for Dr. Pepper, you stressed out that one day last summer becuase the coke machine was out, so you HAD to leave to go get one! SO funny.