Friday, March 6, 2009

So behind

I am a bad blogger :( I am so behind! I just had a bit of a blog drought!


So what happened this week?

Occassionally I will run the water while Luke falls asleep, bad habit I know. Anyways, apparently sometime during the course of me putting him down and then going to check on him the plug to the bathtub closed. Nice huh? Well, let me tell you that I now know where the low spots are in my master bath. There was 4" of water gathered around my toilet, and the rest of the floor had a good 2". Luckily, I came in right as it was about to reach the carpet in the bedroom. So of course Brandie got to hear an earful as I took out my frustrations over the phone.

On a good note we had our first book club meeting. So fun! I think the more we get together the more open we are going to be able to be with each other and I am really looking forward to having friends that will be straight with me! We all need that. Especially me. I am hard headed LOL.

We are reading two new books for book club, The Shack and Sheet Music. Let me tell you that the second one (for married couples only!) is such a great book if you dont mind bluntness. It has convicted me in more ways than one. Email me if you want more details on the book. I haven't started the shack, but I am looking forward to it!

I am continuing the Love Dare with Karl. We are on Day 6. I think we are doing well, but it takes work let me tell you! Even not being on the verge of divorce we have realized that we have let each other down by lowering our standards of how we treat each other.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Oh, Anna! I'm glad the water didn't reach the carpet and feel for you having to clean that all up.

I am currently reading The Shack and am really enjoying it. It will make you really think about how you view God.

jennifer said...

OK-
1) Why are you considering a move? We have not even had a chance to take advantage of being neighbors.

2) Fill me in on this book.

Send me an email!

Jennifer