Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Clean Quick Take a Picture

My house is the cleanest its been since we moved here. I mean you could eat off the floor! Now that we have officially listed it, and the agent is coming to snap pictures I figured I better get with it. Mom came over tonight and no kidding, from about 4:30-8:30 minus a 30 min dinner break we busted it! I will have to post the link once the pictures are up to prove to you just how immaculate it is right now. Lets hope I can keep it this way while its being shown :S


Brandie has talked me into moving Luke out of my room. Actually she just kind of gave me the push to do what I knew I needed to. He is 7 months old and its time. So last night Karl moved the crib into his room and he began his new sleep routine there. The other thing you should know is that he isnt sleeping through the night yet. In fact he normally wakes up between 3-5 times a night still. Yikes, I know. I just am a pushover and cant help but cuddle my baby when he cries. I mean this is my last time to do this. Ever. But, alas, the lack of sleep is starting to get to me and I know he needs to establish good sleep habits so we have started sleep training. Last night actually went really well. He at at 10 then woke at 2 and I fed him at 2:30, the second time was not so great. He woke at 4 and cried off and on until I got up and fed him at 5:30 (dont worry I did go check on him several times). Once I fed him the last time he slept until 7:30 and woke up happy as can be. Considering we dropped from 3-5 times to just 2 last night I am pretty happy with how well he did. I wish he had not have cried quite so long the second time but seriously, the child does not need to eat every 2 hours anymore.

So we shall see what day 2 brings!

No comments: