Monday, March 9, 2009

Lack of blogging motivation

I am sorry I have had such a lack of inspiration recently. It's not that things haven't happened, in fact every time I talk to Brandie she replies with "You need to blog that!". I just have been feeling lazy, tired, overwhelmed, something. So lets see if I can get going again.


Karl and I are considering putting our house on the market. In fact, I invited Cassey over today so she could watch the kids while I cleaned! LOL of course she ended up dusting and helping me fold laundry, but it was such a help not to have to run to the kids every 5 min, and we have now decided that every other Monday we are going to swap babysitting for a few hours so that we can get some stuff done. Anyways, after all that hard work the realtor didnt even look at the house! She sat in the living room, made a comment about the open floorplan and that was about it! We arent going to make anything off the house, but we are hoping to get a good deal on a foreclosure and make up for the low selling price that way. We will see how it goes. No big hurry so we at least have time to look and find what we really want. I so want my next house to be my "forever" house, though I am not sure if that will actually happen.

No comments: