Saturday, March 21, 2009

My First Menu Planning Monday


Ok so I am starting to feel really guilty that we don't usually sit down for meals together so I am giving this a shot. I have to do my lists on Saturday though since shopping usually happens Saturday night or Sunday right after church. Also, because my husband is partial to fresh meat I can't freeze any for later so I have to buy the meat each week(ugh I can feel all you fellow couponers cringing LOL). We also don't do left overs. So here is my first menu with inspiration from I'm an Organizing Junkie!
Mon- Chicken Kiev with salad

Tues- Coconut Shrimp with rice and mixed veggies

Wed- Oven Fried Pork Chops with roasted potatoes and fried greenbeans(yummy)

Thurs-Fajitas

Friday- Shredded Chicken Soft Tacos

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yum!!! Sounds great!