Friday, November 7, 2008

One of those days

Today I had one. One that culminated in the complete loss of control of my emotions. You know the saying "when it rains it pours" well that was a true statement for us this week. All in one week all 3 of Karl's remaining grandparents have taken a turn for the worse. This is even worse than it sounds when he only has 6 remaining family members total and his Uncle has terminal cancer to top it. We have had 2 nights this week where Luke simply did not sleep at all. Then today, well lets just say it was a rough one. At the end of it I uncontrollably burst into tears on a friend who probably had enough going on without having to deal with my unstable emotions. I cry easily anyways and once I start, well it will last all day. So needless to say I still feel weepy hours later. I have drown my cares in drink. It's amazing what a Dr Pepper can do :P

On a good note my husband is awaiting an offer from Dell for a job! And I am looking forward to a Saturday at the museum with my family.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I'm sorry you are having a weepy day. But know that you have friends lifting you and your family up in prayers. And always remembering that showing love for others is sure to come back to you.