Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A bunch of random things

Ok so most of you know that I had problems with my Pediatrician and am now searching out a new one. Well on a whim today I went to the Care United here and Forney and found a family physician and guess what?! I think I am going to LOVE her! She gave me the Rx I needed for Luke's PT and we are trying Zantac for the reflux. She was also very understanding of my thoughts on the delayed vaccines. The best thing is she is less than 5 minutes from my house! I am so relieved to have this taken care of so I can start Luke's home program.

Second, I was thinking I might start an injury of the day log. My poor baby Keira did it again. Yesterday she busted her nose on the floor and today she fell backwards off the doctor's rolling stool and busted her tail bone. I feel so bad for her sometimes but she is so clutsy!

Third, I finally got a mailer from Walgreens and guess what?! A $3 off of $10 coupon, 20 free digital prints, and $2.99 One hour proccessing. I wont use the last but the first two are great! Plus it had a $25 transfer Rx that doesnt expire until Feb so I can change the Zantac back and forth between CVS and Walgreens!

On a bit of a downer my DH did not get the job with Dell. I can only hold on to the thought that it was not what the Lord had planned and that something better will be coming along in time. He is pretty gutted about it though.

5 comments:

jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennifer said...

Hey Anna!
I am Jennifer, from Chick-Fila this morning. (sorry I did not properly introduce myself) You are going to love your new pediatrician. She is who I use for my children. She has seen the twins since they were 7 days old. She is fabulous!
Ok...now back to looking around the your blog.

Thosetwogirls said...

Jennifer! So nice to have met you :) I always get so excited to meet fellow couponers. Especially ones that dont look at me like I am crazy when I say hello :P.
We should get together and let the kids play and maybe see about setting up your binder ;)

jennifer said...

That would be fantastic! My coupon method keeps me from maximizing my savings. Some weeks I don't even use them...GASP!
I wanted to ask if you wanted to get together, but did not want to come off like a stalker.
You mentioned living close to the medical office....we must almost live in the same neighborhood. I am about 5 minutes away too.

Thosetwogirls said...

I am in chestnut meadows. Are we in the same area? I was actually referring to the Care Now place. Are we talking about the same one? BTW my email is sales@bpscrapbooking.com :)

LOL about the stalking. I started to do exactly the same thing, but didnt want to be the freaky stranger.