Friday, November 21, 2008

I am so excited!!! Walgreens 11-21


So I had bought these coupons off of ebay for the Bic Soleil Razors that had a ES coupon to match. I went in thinking I was going to be getting them free since they had been on sale for $5.99 for a while. However, they were BOGO! Now this wasnt marked on the shelf at the first two stores I went to(still worked), but at the third store they had them marked 2/6.99. Anyways, so total at three different Walgreens (BTW this was the last day of the ES coupons so I waited until the last minute to empty the shelves):

48 Bic Soleil Razors/Refils
2 Chapstics
1 Hershey candy bar
4 Hersheys Miniatures
1 Pooh Bath Toy
1 Fingernail polish
2 Johnsons First Aid Kits with bonus mini kit
2 Post it notes
1 25.7oz Can Enfamil Formula
6 Lipsmackers

TOTAL:$15.37
MIR:$5 for Hershey Candy
MIR: Buy 2 Post it get $5 in McDonalds Vouchers
Used Gift Card from last month so paid nothing OOP

Coupons used:
$3 off Bic Razor
$3 off Bic Refill
$2 off Enfamil
$3 WG off Enfamil
$3 Enfamil Check
$1/2 Lipsmackers (these were on clearance)
$4 off $9.99 Toy WG
$3 off 2 Travel First Aid Kits
$3 WG off 2 Travel First Aid Kits
$1/3 Hersheys Candy

SAVINGS:$388.26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Had I not been surprised by the unmarked BOGO's I would have done even better because I would have used my overages a little more wisely. At the register I just threw up some candy and chapstic to get as close to $0 as I could.

1 comment:

julie said...

that's disgusting!!! no, really, that is awesome!