Thursday, November 6, 2008

At least a little accomplished

I finally feel like I at least got a bit done today. We went to ASI this morning to do a trial and re-enroll. The girls were so glad to be back and I am really excited about the deal we got! Because Thanksgiving is on a class day and they are obviously closed they prorated the month and they also had a no enrollment fee special and I had a $10 coupon so our total was $35 after that, well Julie decided to enroll ethan so that got both of us $30 off of our bills since she was my referal. That means our first month is only $5 and she got hers free!

Anyways at home this is what I have done:

Washed diapers
Cleaned out the fridge
Bleached down the kitchen(I mean a really good solid cleaning)
Vacuumed in the girls play room

What I am hoping to get done if Luke will let me up:

3 Loads of laundry
The Bar cleaned off
sheets washed
Living room dusted
Bathrooms cleaned

Right now my son is asleep on my so I dont know how much I will actually get done but we will see!

2 comments:

julie said...

We had such a good time today!!! Thanks for telling me about it! I guess I need to work on my to-do list. So far, not so good...

Thosetwogirls said...

We are glad you came and so glad that Ethan loved it so much!