Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chaos

Ok as many of you know chaos is all part and partial to having multiple children in the house. Especially when they are all under the age of 5. Today was no exception. Luke had a rather bumpy night due to being over fed the day before (grrrr not by me but we wont go into that) and did not sleep very well. He was in my arms most of the night. I am already very tired from regular night wakings that come with a babe, and truly I dont mind. I knew what was coming when we decided to get pregnant again, but it does wear on you a bit. Anyways, today Keira has been particularly whiney and I just dont do whiney very well. Its one thing when there is really something wrong but this was just "I am not getting my way so I am giong to make mom misserable" whiney. To top that Luke still is not napping very well today and I am having to chance poopy diapers pretty often while his system clears out being bombarded with 12oz of milk in 3 hours. So during quiet time I actually fell into a deep sleep and woke up to my 4 year old screaming my name. I dont ever do that. I am a pretty light sleeper and especially so when my kids are around. It actually scared me how asleep I was. When I got up my daughter went right back to whining and Luke is again in my arms so that he will sleep. To top it off Brianna just tripped and bit her tongue good enough to slice it open and my husband decides to mail me and ask if he can play x-box instead of taking his turn with the baby tonight. Lets just say that did not go over well...

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I love men and their thought process, or lack thereof....

Hang in there! It gets better with time.