Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Painting with our friend Lily


Cassey and I have been attempting to alternate a day each week where one of us watches the kids so the other can clean, run errands or just rest. This week Lily and Thomas came to our house so I thought it would be fun to try out something I saw on John and Kate. They went to an art studio and did this layered painting on canvas. So mind didnt turn out anything like the ones they did but I was still quite pleased! In the interest of letting Cassey blog about this too I will only post pictures of my kids art work :)
Getting ready to paint!

So much talent in such small packages
Brianna is on the left and Keira on the right














2 comments:

Leann said...

Those turned out really neat. It looks like an interesting art project to undertake.

Brandie said...

Cute!