Monday, April 6, 2009

I blog in my head

Am I crazy LOL? Almost every daily activity I do a "rough draft" blog inside my head. Mostly to see if it is blog worthy and sometimes just to memorize what I would like to write. Even in the middle of the night I do this. I blog way more in my head than I actually do on here. I think in blog...


My cousin appears to be in labor with her baby boy. It's such a bitter sweet thing, but I think God has turned this into a healing moment for her family. You see this is Rachell's sister. Now, obviously the baby was welcomed and will be loved beyond measure before the tradgedy, but this has given them something to celebrate in the midst of some great sorrow.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Anna, you're not crazy. I find myself doing the same thing and then I realize I haven't blogged in so long and I've just been blogging in my head all this time. Lol!!!!

Brandie said...

Because you think I'm crazy, I'm gonna say yes. YOU ARE CRAZY!!

J/K - I blog in my head all the time =) But then again, I'm crazy!