Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am still struggling

It's amazing how so often at just the right time the Lord reminds you of His presence. I have had Rachell constantly on my mind over the last two weeks. I wake up thinking about her, I go to sleep thinking about her, and I dream about her, when I get up to feed the babe I think about her. About how one day she was here and then the next she was gone. I am not visibly upset anymore, but I am struggling internally. Tonight, I was online and listening to my i-tunes. I have a play list that I play off of and a song that I listen to quite often hit quite close to my heart tonight. Enough so that I want to post the lyrics:

Praise You in This Stormwords by Mark Hall/music by Mark Hall and Bernie HermsI was sure by now,God, that You would have reached down and wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day. But once again, I say amen and it's still raining as the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain, "I'm with you"and as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away. Chorus: And I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands for You are who You are no matter where I am and every tear I've cried You hold in your hand You never left my side and though my heart is torn I will praise You in this storm I remember when I stumbled in the wind You heard my cry to Youand raised me up again my strength is almost gone how can I carry on if I can't find You and as the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain "I'm with you"and as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away Chorus I lift my eyes onto the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth I lift my eyes onto the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth Chorus


Sorry they are so jumbled. Its how the coppied :S

2 comments:

Leann said...

I think it is so awesome how God can help us through so many different things in so many different ways at just the right time -- His timing. Keep holding onto Him.

Adams Adventures said...

LOVE this song...It is through the storm that God holds us the tightest..and molds us as well. ;)