Monday, May 18, 2009

Worst Blogger Ever?

Am I like the worst blogger or what? Things have just been so busy here that I haven't had the energy to write it all down.

We are currently at the end of negotiations with a buyer for our house. We have gone back and forth so many times on if we were just fed up or if we really wanted the new house enough to bother with all the legalities, but we seem to have settled on an offer that is acceptable. Just waiting for the buyers to sign the papers and be done with it! We are looking at a closing date of Aug 28th on the new house so we are renting back this house from the buyers. It will keep us from having to move twice. Cant tell how ready I am just to get on with it, no matter what the answer is.


I will update again after I know what they say.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hope things go well with the sale and closing.