Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why Lie?

This is driving me nuts. Why do people tell lies like this?

Facebook has put me in touch with several old friends from school. Some are even just around the corner from me! Others have family here in Forney. Some of these were girls that I hung out with on a daily basis. So, you contact me and tell me how great it would be to get together and talk again, and then when I get back to you about it saying yes how great that would be, I never hear from you again. If it was just once or twice that this had happened I would say, sure life gets in the way, but hey, I have 3 kids, a house, a job, I homeschool. We have gymnastics, girl scouts and many other activities. I know what a busy life looks like and if I didn't want to make the time to meet you I would have said so. Can't you afford the same courtesy? Instead of making that offer hoping I will say that I can't, just dont bring it up! I have lived 10+ years without seeing you I think I will make it if we can't meet up now.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

lol, maybe they decided they didnt like you?!?!

just kidding. that is rude and sometimes people just do not have (nor were raised with) common courtesy.

dont you love blogging to get the little things off your chest? i do!

Regina's Opinion said...

They are just rude people.....trying to make an impression even after high school.