Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Finally Over It!!

Well they are finally past this tummy bug. So glad since tomorrow is Christmas! They must have been a bit tramatized because I over heard them playing doctor and their poor little dolls were throwing up. I heard Keira yell "Quick get a bucket!!!". Well, at least she kept it off the floor I suppose!

On the homeschool front, Keira asked for a math book so I got her the same one Bri is using. I did a little test with Bri and she actually tested on a 1st grade level for math, but we are going to finish out the K one just to reinforce. Bri does 3 pages a day out of that book! Keira did two but I think it will get more challenging in the next few days.

We still need to get our Bb book done but the holidays are taking precidence at the moment!

No comments: