Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas and Other Stuff

Hope you all had a great one. Ours was hectic, as usual, but great. My brothers were all here and that hasnt happened in a while with everyone doing their own thing these days. Lonnie got to meet his nephew for the first time and Chris had only seen him in the NICU. My girls miss them. They dont have a concept of time yet and so everything feels so long to them. Karl is over it all. He ripped down the tree this evening LOL.

Now that Christmas is over I will be sitting down and getting the spring semester planned for work. I dont want to lose steam so its important to me to have a plan. We will be visiting the Mary Kay factory on Jan 9th. That ought to be fun.

My MIL comes on Jan 17th. She is staying for 2 weeks this time. We see her about once a year so its not so bad. It is hard having to play host for so long but at least it forces me to keep the house decent LOL.

Karl finally got his new contract signed. He now gets paid holidays and benifits. In fact he gets New Years off paid! I still havent decided what we will do as far as medical insurance goes but it is nice to at least have that option now.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Happy Holidays!! Glad to hear you have been doing well and keeping busy. Time flies by fast!