Sunday, December 7, 2008

CVS 12-07 My Actual Trip

So of course CVS was already out of the contact solution, which btw we really could have used, so I had to rework my deal.

6 Hershey Bliss
1 Hershey Kiss
1 Powerade
2 Pedialyte
4 Maybelline Lip Gloss
1 Oral B Stages

Total Before Q's and Sales:$73.15

Coupons used:
$2.50/2 Hershey Bliss
$1.00 Hershey Kiss
$5/2 Pedialyte
$4.00 Maybelline Lip Color
$10/$50 CVS
$14.48 ECBs from Previous Shops

Total OOP:$.76

ECBs Earned: $14.59
$10 Hershey
$2 Pedialyte
$1.59 Powerade
$1 Oral B

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Who is the mysterious, contact solution snatcher? It's not me. It was gone when I got there, too! I figured you beat me to it. Do these people wait until midnight, then grab the deals?
We don't wear contacts, so when it is FINALLY stocked,you can have mine.
What price did your pedialyte ring? I thought teh shelf price said $3.79. My reciept says $5.29.

Thosetwogirls said...

Mine reads $5.29. The $3.29 is probably minus the $2 ECBs that you get? Luckily the contact solution deal is all month so hopefully we can get it sooner or later. If I had known you were going today we could have gone together.