Monday, September 14, 2009

My name is Anna...

and I have been canned veggies free for 7 days. Yep thats right! I have not only been steering clear of the canned veggies, our first step into eliminating the processed food, but I have also cooked dinner 5 out of those 7 nights. I am very pleased to also announce that only once has my daughter gone to bed with no dinner because she refused to eat what I cooked.

What I am finding out is that shopping for unprocessed or even limtedly processed food at Walmart is practically impossible. There are maybe 5 healthy food choices in the whole store. Its rediculous. I am also finding that its practically impossible to use coupons for much of what I get. I did manage some egg, almond milk and Kashi coupons but that seems to be about it.

I dehydrated bananas and am going to do grapes soon. Brianna loved the bananas so I am excited to see if she likes the grapes.

Anyways, we will keep at it!

No comments: