Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup

I know this sounds strange but my kids had never tried chicken noodle soup before tonight. Alright, so if you know my husband that maybe it really isnt so strange after all. So how did the taste test go? Well, they seem to like it although I think it still intimidates them as they are asking to be able to be done after only 5 or 6 bites, but we are going to trudge through and my kids are going to learn to like different foods! Our new rule is that you eat what I make. PERIOD. I am tired of making 2 different meals for everyone. I don't think its fair and I dont think its neccessary.


On a side note I am really seriously almost caught up with my coupons. I suspect next week I will be back on track and ready to start kicking some butt!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

You go girl. Show 'em who's boss! lol.

jennifer said...

I am soooooo with you. I said that I would NEVER do that-
guess what? LOL!

As for coupons, I am not caught up, and not kicking butt.