Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and All American Expo

Today our church held an event called the All American Outdoor Expo. This is the first time we have attended but were very suprised to see so much to do! The church had bounce houses, a petting zoo, ponies to ride, and little carnival type games. It even had a mechanical bull and a pool set up with fish to catch and release! We met Brandie, Jason and their 3 munchkins up there. After we left the expo and ate lunch at Chick-fil-a with the Gautreaux's (spelled that without looking so if I get it right I should get major props!), we headed out to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. It was crazy! The traffic was horendous and it was crazy crowded, but we had fun anyways! Here are a few pictures of what we did!




My pumpkins! They had so much fun and even Lukey was all smiles getting to sit up on the hay.
My little cowgirl! She held on for quite a while!

My other little cowgirl! It scared her abit more but she did good!




Little Lukey lost in the pumpkin patch. They were just his size!

This is the best photo ever. These sisters are best friends!





Can't leave out Brandie throwing the cow patties to try to win some candy.


Three of the prettiest girls I know!



My beautiful Bri!







Hmm momma can I take them all home?



Ok, what about this one?



I picked mine momma!





No comments: